This page is dedicated to the person the coaches at Top Level Fitness have singled out for being what TLF stands for and who puts everything into their training and our community.
How do I become the Top Level Fitness member of the month?
You need to give everything you have to improving, have a great attitude toward not only your training, but your fellow TLF members training. Show genuine support for others and helping them with their gains.
Here are the guidelines (rules):
• Leave your ego at the door. Remember, there is always someone stronger, faster and better than you are.
• Attend all (most) of your workouts.
• You can scream, yell, swear, shout, cry, whimper, grunt, puke…just bring your best!
• You need to give everything you have to improve and show results. If your goal is to loose weight, you need to be on track with your goal every week! If your goal is to tone up and be healthier, make sure you follow your goals. That means you need to work hard towards your goals with no excuses!
• You need to be member for at least 6 months and have remaining membership for at least 3 months.
• Introduce yourself to all newcomers. “Hey you” is so impersonal.
• Arrive early for workout, stay late and cheer others on.
• Get involved in everything we do: challenges, social media (facebook, blog), events, parties…
• You MUST brag about your Top Level Fitness workouts to all of your friends and family members.
• Bring your friends and family, cause let’s face it, when you’re all sweaty you don’t want to be around strangers. They can come for a trial workout or for the trial promo we will run at that moment. With other words as we helping you to look and feel better, you help us out growing our business by referring us to others.
• Never say “I can’t”. Self-pity accomplishes nothing.
• Members are responsible for their own fitness. Our workouts are tough. If you need to pull back or are uncomfortable, tell the coach, and do so. This is being smart, not weak.
• Smile. Have only a good days and great days.
• Respect the other members!
• Respect the staff!
• Respect the equipment! Don’t drop the weights (dumbbells, kettlebells, sandbags)!
• Clean up after yourself: that means equipment, sweat and DNA!
• Have Fun and a Sense of Humor.
Do this and you’re qualified:)
What’s in it for me?
If you put in the work and are singled out for being a great team member, you’ll receive your very own page on our website, you’ll get the coveted “Member of the Month” parking spot, you’ll receive a spot on our Wall of Fame, you’ll receive a prize from us like free massage or gift card and most importantly you’ll qualify for the Member of the Year contest.
At the end of the year from all Member of the Month winners, One person will be chosen to be Member of the Year.