We’re already 4 weeks in the contest and we can’t believe it how fast the time is going.
But week four also means second group challenge. Last time we had bad weather but this time there are no excuses and we hope we’ll have more people engaged in the contest.
The workout will be again at 8am for both locations, Naperville and Chicago.
Here is the workout so you can get ready for it.
Group Challenge workout #2
15 -PUSH UPS
20 -KB SQUAT+UPRIGHT ROW
20 -PLANKS TO PUSH UP
25 -KB SWINGS
15 -TRX SQUAT TRUSTS
10 each ARM- RENEGADE ROWS
30 -LEG LIFTS
20 -TRX HAMSTRING CURLS
30 –MB RUSSIAN TWISTS
15 each leg (30 TOTAL) 1 LEG BOX SQUAT+KICK
Here are the rules:
- Contestants will be divided in two teams: Gran Team and Blue Team
- There are 12 stations and each team members will line up in a different station starting from station #1 in the order above.
- Each team member need to go through each station (exercise) once in a circuit.
- Each team member after they finish their exercise will move to next one, and start the exercise only if the previos team member has finished.
- Winner is the team who finishes first.
- In order a team to win the challenge it needs to win 2 out of 3 sets.
- Play fair! Each team member will count their own reps, and if someone is caught cheating, team will automatically lose the circuit 🙂
- All participants win extra point for attendance and the wining team will win additional points.
- Last rule is to have fun 🙂
See you all Saturday!
Zack & Kosta
P.S. If you’re not part of the challenge you can do this weekend workout at home for 2 or 3 sets.