Hope you all had great week and you liked the “How To Get Everything Done in 2012” email we’ve sent you! If you do, leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Ok…now let’s go over to our weekend workout we have prepared for you. If you’re just a subscriber to our list, you can do the workout for 1, 2 or 3 circuits.
If you’re one of our 60 contestants we have on the 6 Weeks Challenge, read carefully all the info and let us know if you have any questions.
Here is the workout:
40-Reverse Lunge with Kick
30-Scissors Touch Toes
10-Mens Push Ups
Repeat this 2 more times
Rules of the challenge:
• Contestants are divided on 2 teams – Green Team(Team Ducky) and Blue Team. Each team member needs to complete all the exercises and all the reps.
• There is NO ONE LEFT BEHIND rule. Team members do not continue with next exercise until all members finish.
• During the time of each exercise ONE of the team members need to hold plank position for the time all team members finish the exercise.
• For each exercise there is different person holding the plank, and we will go in order from first to last person in the team repeating until the end of the workout. (Little tip: some exercises will last longer. Line up in order so you have your best team member holding the plank during those exercises – strategy?)
• If the person holding the plank fail to hold the plank for the time his/her team members finished the exercise they all start from beginning of that exercise.
• Each team can choose one JOKER member who can replace each of the members in holding the plank.
• Fastest team wins the round.
• The team who will win most rounds is the Winner for the Challenge of the Day
• All members that take part in this Saturday Challenge are scoring extra point for attendance.
• All team members from the winning team are scoring extra point.
• Let the best one win!
We hope you like it. If you have any questions let us know in the comment section below.
Zack & Kosta
P.S. We have some people who are doing great in the contest, and some who are not so much engaged. Here is the link again if you missed to see how you can earn points and help out your team win the challenge.