Naperville Group Training Gym Member of the Month:
I’m really honored to announce our newest Member of the Month Tammy Mullen. Tammy has been with Top Level Fitness for the past 10 months. Since joining Top Level Fitness, Tammy is stronger, leaner and in the best shape of her life. Tammy always works out with a positive attitude and is a fierce competitor! She challenges not only herself but those around her as well.
As a thank you for being such an awesome person and for winning Member of the Month she received a Foot Massage Spa Gift Card as well as a reserved parking spot for the next month here at Top Level Fitness.
Check out Tammy’s interview below and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below. If you’re using social media please share this post with your friends using the SHARE buttons below….THANKS!
1. What do you do for a profession outside of Top Level Fitness?
I’m a stay-at-home Mom.
2. How long have you been a member of Top Level Fitness?
Approximately 10 months.
3. How did you get involved in Top Level Fitness?
My friend Jan introduced me to a class and I fell in love with it.
4. Tell us about your sports and fitness background?
I have always tried to stay in shape mostly through yoga and walking; when I was younger and had more time I used to lift weights.
5. Take us back to your first workout… what was it, and how did it feel?
It was hard and challenged me and I loved that! It made me feel like I was actually pushing myself.
6. What is your favorite/least favorite workout exercise?
I have a lot of favorites, including squat jumps; medicine ball throws however I am not a fan of any type of exercise with the ropes.
7. What is your strongest attribute or favorite workout?
I like the more weight-training exercises
8. When did you realize that Top Level Fitness was right for you?
After my first workout I knew it would be a great asset in my life.
9. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Top Level Fitness (before/after)?
I am in the best shape of my entire life. I am stronger and leaner than I have ever been.
10. What sort of changes in your life have you experienced out of taking on something like Top Level Fitness that were totally unexpected?
I am more conscious of eating (not just better, but actually taking time to feed my body) as a result of TLF.
11. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Favorite healthy food: avocado; cheat food: pasta
12. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, Interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
I am an adrenaline junky; any type of activity that involves speed and risk, I love!
13. Do you have any advice for people just getting started at Top Level Fitness?
Don’t give up; if you keep going and just do the best that you can do, you will see results and improve.
Each month at Top level Fitness will be selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more… Then we schedule a time to do a video or written interview about their experience with Top Level Fitness. It’s always fun. You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page here<===