Naperville Group Training Gym Member of the Month:
I’m really honored to announce our newest Member of the Month Michele Hilger. Michele has been with Top Level Fitness for the past 9 months. Since joining Top Level Fitness, Michele has lost 45 pounds and dropped 4 pant sizes! Michele’s dedication is evident not only by her results, but also because she workouts at 5:30 AM! She attributes much of her success to her “crazy morning workout buddies.” This life long dancer feels stronger and healthier than she has in years!
As a thank you for being such an awesome person and for winning Member of the Month, Michele received a Foot Massage Spa Gift Card as well as a reserved parking spot for the next month here at Top Level Fitness.
Check out Michele’s interview below and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below. If you’re using social media please share this post with your friends using the SHARE buttons below….THANKS!
1. What do you do for a profession outside of Top Level Fitness?
I am a Sales Counselor at Monarch Landing, a retirement community in Naperville.
2. How long have you been a member of Top Level Fitness?
I have been a member at TLF since March 2013.
3. How did you get involved in Top Level Fitness?
I joined TLF because of a referral from a member. She and her husband loved it so much and I saw their amazing results and wanted to try it myself.
4. Tell us about your sports and fitness background?
I have danced since the age of 2 and teach dance at the Naperville Park District part-time. I had never really belonged to a gym though until TLF.
5. Take us back to your first workout… what was it, and how did it feel?
I started at the end of one of the fitness challenges and nearly walked out after seeing two people hang from the TRX bars for what seemed like forever. I had no idea what I was in for. I stuck it out and after a couple of weeks things didn’t seem quite as difficult or scary as they did on the first day.
6. What is your favorite/least favorite workout exercise?
I like the prowler push and pull and I dislike tricep dips.
7. What is your strongest attribute or favorite workout?
I like a good sweaty workout. It makes me feel good that I worked really hard. I also really like how good I feel after I work out. It’s not always easy to get up for a 5:30 a.m. workout, but I always feel great when I’m done.
8. When did you realize that Top Level Fitness was right for you?
I can’t pinpoint exactly when, but it was probably right around the time I joined. The trainers really want to see you succeed and will help you see the benefit of making healthy choices. Also, anyone that gets up for a 5:30 a.m. workout is a little crazy and I love my crazy morning workout buddies.
9. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Top Level Fitness (before/after)?
Since March 1st, I have lost 45 lbs. and 4 pant sizes. I didn’t even realize how different I looked until I recently saw pictures. I have more energy and just feel better.
10. What sort of changes in your life have you experienced out of taking on something like Top Level Fitness that were totally unexpected?
I never expected to feel so strong. I’m still a ways from my end goal, but am shocked at what I have been able to accomplish so far and more motivated now to keep going.
11. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
I could eat spinach and asparagus every single day…and sometimes do. My favorite “cheat” food is pizza, and could eat that every day too…but I don’t ?
12. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, Interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
In high school, my family had a foreign exchange student from Brazil live with us. I still keep in touch with her and have been to visit.
13. Do you have any advice for people just getting started at Top Level Fitness?
Stick to it! It is not always going to be easy, and yes, you will have bad days, but if you keep going, the results are totally worth it…and, you’ll meet some really great people along the way that will be there to support you and push you when you need it!
Each month at Top level Fitness will be selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more… Then we schedule a time to do a video or written interview about their experience with Top Level Fitness. It’s always fun. You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page here<===