Think you don’t have enough time to cook a healthy meal for your weight loss?
This healthy and delicious chicken stir-fry takes only minutes to make. Instead of chopping the vegetables yourself, buy pre-chopped ingredients found in the produce section of your grocery store.
Skip the take out line tonight and try this weight loss recipe instead.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 2 inch segments
- 1 (16 oz) package pre-chopped stir fry vegetables
- 1 (10 oz) package shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the garlic. When the garlic is browned add the asparagus.
2. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the asparagus turns bright green. Add the chopped stir fry vegetables, cabbage, and pineapple. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the cooked chicken pieces and mix in the teriyaki sauce. Stir fry for another minute, until the sauce is evenly distributed.
One serving equals: 117 calories, 1.8g fat, 15.8g carbohydrates, 4g fibers, and 10.7g proteins.
Now, if you really don’t have time to cook for weight loss but still want to have healthy meals then…
Check out how you have 3 delicious healthy meals a day sent straight to your door for less then the price of 2 cups of coffee! Click here <— For All Natural Great Tasting Food!
And here is one simple weekend workout so you can burn 3 times more calories than you’ll take with the meal above and stay on track with your weight loss.
-There are 4 circuits total
-There are 4 stations in each circuit
-Each station lasts 1 minute
-Do each circuit twice before moving to the next circuit
General dynamic warm-up – 5 minutes
- Pull-up or Wall Stick
- Hip extensions
- Reverse crunches
- Mountain climbers
- Shoulder press or Pike Push Up
- Traveling lunges
- Back extensions
- Squat, curl & press
- Lateral squat
- High knees
WALKING RECOVERY 2-4 MINUTES
Here it is. For last than an hour you can have great tasting meal and an kick ass workout that will help you with you weight loss.
Yours in health and fitness,
Zack & Kosta
Next Boot Camp starts Jan 2! Sign up now and workout with us the rest of the December for only $49(new clients only)