Zack Todevski, CPT, Top Level Fitness Owner & Fitness Coach
I’ve been passionate about fitness since 1997 as a fitness and fat loss expert. After working with hundreds of men and women helping them to achieve their fitness goals, in 2002 I took my road to a new level and joined National Sport Academy so in 2006 to graduate with bachelor degree of Exercise and Science with major in Body Building and Fitness, and Bachelor Degree of Physical Education Teacher.
After working for many years as a personal trainer with hundreds of high end clients on beautiful little island Nantucket, MA, in 2010 I’ve established Top Level Fitness, a multifaceted group personal health and fitness mecca specializing in body fat loss and weight management for men and women, in Naperville, IL. For nearly a decade, I have helped hundreds of men and women achieve their weight loss and fitness goals via personal and group training sessions.
My asserts are that effective and permanent weight loss is the manifestation of a healthy mind, a “detoxed” body, supportive nutrition, moderate exercise, and effective stress management – the five drivers that compose the Top Level Fitness philosophy. I also believe that misinformation and lack of enjoyment are the two primary elements that prevent individuals from attaining their weight loss goals, and have made my mission to help clients overcome these obstacles.
My educational background includes:
- Bachelor Degree of Exercise and Science, National Sports Academy – 2002-2006
- Certified Personal Trainer, College of Registered Fitness Instructors and Teachers (C.O.R.F.I.T) – 2004
- Certified Nutritional Specialist, College of Registered Fitness Instructors and Teachers (C.O.R.F.I.T) -2004
- Certified Personal Trainer, International Fitness Associations (IFA) – 2008
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) –2010
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) -2012
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) – 2012