Naperville Group Training Gym Member of the Month:
I’m really honored to announce our newest Member of the Month Marnee Hutter. Marnee for the past 2+ years that she has been with Top Level Fitness made amazing transformation. Not only she lost lot of weight and looks amazing, she is one of the most positive people I know in my life. She is a great friend and always willing to help with everything she can, she is a huge inspiration for her workout friends here at our Top Level Fitness Training facility as well and for her friends and family. She won tour first Biggest Loser Challenge in 2011, she has referred friends to us and she is still doing it through sharing her experience here with everyone she knows.
As a thank you for being such awesome person and for winning Member of the Month she receives free 1 Hour Massage as well and reserved parking spot for the next month here at Top Level Fitness.
Check out Marnee’s interview below and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below. If you’re using social media please share this post with your friends using the SHARE buttons below….THANKS!
1. What do you do for a profession outside of Top Level Fitness?
I stay home with my two fav girls, Ella (5) and Delaney (4).
2. How long have you been a member of Top Level Fitness?
Since April, 2011.
3. How did you get involved in Top Level Fitness?
I stumbled upon it at Grounds for Hope Café on a playdate.
4. Tell us about your sports and fitness background?
Growing up, I was very athletic. I grew up in a crazy sports house. Swimming, softball, volleyball, Jr. Lifeguards, etc. As an adult, I was an avid runner and now I am an avid bootcamper! 😉
5. Take us back to your first workout… what was it, and how did it feel?
It was at the church and I was so out of shape! I had my two baby girls and I was ready to get back in shape and give myself some “me” time! ? It felt incredible!!!! I will never forget it. It was the first step in getting my life back.
6. What is your favorite/least favorite workout exercise?
My favorite exercise is the challenging finishers! My least favorite is push-ups. I am terrible at them!
7. What is your strongest attribute or favorite workout?
My favorite workout is Tabata!!! Love it!!!
8. When did you realize that Top Level Fitness was right for you?
The first night I was there. It just felt right. Everyone was so encouraging, it was challenging and fun at the same time. I signed up on the spot!!!
9. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Top Level Fitness (before/after)?
I can’t even begin to tell you how much my body has changed! I am stronger, leaner, I have so much more energy and my endurance is amazing!!
10. What sort of changes in your life have you experienced out of taking on something like Top Level Fitness that were totally unexpected?
Overall mind and body. Not only has my body physically transformed but mentally as well. I have learned to eat right and eat healthy, not “diet” which has been a huge life changing education for me.
11. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
My favorite healthy foods are eggs and turkey sausage. My favorite cheat foods are tortilla chips and guacomole!!!
12. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, Interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
I ran the Chicago Marathon in 2005. It was one of the biggest accomplishments of my life!!!
13. Do you have any advice for people just getting started at Top Level Fitness?
My advice is stick with it, be consistent, don’t give up! It will change your life!!! ? Oh, and of course, listen to Zack! Ha ha
Each month at Top level Fitness will be selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more… Then we schedule a time to do a video or written interview about their experience with Top Level Fitness. It’s always fun. You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page here<===