Naperville Group Training Gym Member of the Month:
I’m really honored to announce our newest Member of the Month Karen Schneider. Karen has been with Top Level Fitness for the past 1.5 years. Not only has she lost weight, toned up and have more energy, Karen is also one of the harder working clients we have. She comes to workouts even after working 12 hours night shifts as a nurse. She is always ready to work hard, she always puts 110% into the workouts and she is a huge inspiration for everyone who works out with her.
As a thank you for being such an awesome person and for winning Member of the Month she received an AMEX Gift Card as well as a reserved parking spot for the next month here at Top Level Fitness.
Check out Karen’s interview below and be sure to congratulate her with a great comment in the COMMENTS section below. If you’re using social media please share this post with your friends using the SHARE buttons below….THANKS!
1. What do you do for a profession outside of Top Level Fitness?
I am a Nurse
2. How long have you been a member of Top Level Fitness?
3. How did you get involved in Top Level Fitness?
A coworker informed me about TLF and encouraged me to buy a groupon and try it out.
4. Tell us about your sports and fitness background?
I grew up around sports. I grew up swimming competitively and playing softball through high school. I’ve always tried to stay in shape, but after high school I had to find my own routine. My routine consisted of either running on the treadmill, using the elliptical or attending large group classes.
5. Take us back to your first workout… what was it, and how did it feel?
I don’t remember my first workout, but I remember the first week feeling like I was the most out of shape person in the gym. It was hard to keep up and there were many times I didn’t feel like I had anything left. After my first month at TLF I was feeling great and I was hooked.
6. What is your favorite/least favorite workout exercise?
My least favorite workouts are all workouts at TLF because they are hard and force you challenge yourself.
7. What is your strongest attribute or favorite workout?
My favorite workouts are all the workouts at TLF because they are hard and force you challenge yourself
8. When did you realize that Top Level Fitness was right for you?
When I started to wanting to go to TLF because of the way the workouts made me feel rather than feeling like I had to go because I had to workout.
9. What sort of changes have you seen in your body, health and fitness since starting Top Level Fitness (before/after)?
I have toned up, lost weight and I have a lot more energy. Even when the sale hasn’t moved I can still see a difference.
10. What sort of changes in your life have you experienced out of taking on something like Top Level Fitness that were totally unexpected?
The feeling of wanting to go to the gym was totally unexpected. I am currently working nights and going to graduate school. There are often days where the only time I can make it to the gym is after a 12 hour night shift. Before TLF I would have never thought of staying awake after 12 hours of work to go to the gym.
11. What is your favorite healthy food & “cheat” food?
Favorite healthy food is apples.
Favorite cheat food Lou Malnati’s
12. What is something that we don’t know about you? (Your hobbies, Interesting fact, accomplishment you are proud of, obscure/unique talent, funny story, etc.)
I’m proud that I can finally do real pushups!
13. Do you have any advice for people just getting started at Top Level Fitness?
Just try it out. Once you do you’ll be hooked.
Each month at Top level Fitness will be selecting a Member of the Month. This person will be selected based on a variety of criteria ranging from accountability, motivation, team spirit, results, and more… Then we schedule a time to do a video or written interview about their experience with Top Level Fitness. It’s always fun. You can get more details on how you can qualify for Member of the Month by visiting this page here<===