“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Skills And Passion for fitness, We Have An Amazing Opportunity Just For You!”
From: Zack Todevski, Founder & CEO
Dear Prospective Coach,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a coach so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So, let me tell you about me, my company, and the job.
My name is Zack Todevski and I run functional training gym located in Naperville, IL.
My business is dedicated to helping men and women achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals through customized fitness and nutrition programs. Our mission is to help our clients reach their goal and have fun doing it!
And business is growing! We just opened brand new facility in Naperville and we’re looking to fill up few positions in our team:
- Full time coach
- Part time coach
- Assistant manager
What We Are Looking For
- First and foremost we are looking for a people-person. We are known for our programs and coaching but in reality we are in customers service business and we work with people. One of the biggest reasons for our success is because we realize that our members are everything to our business and we do everything we can to get to know them, and find out how can we motivate them and help them reach their goal.
- Second, our next coach need to be life-long learner. One of our core values is “always learn-constantly improve”. We’re constantly learning something new and working on becoming better in what we do. We even give incentives to our coaches for continuing education.
- Third we’re looking for a team player. I have a great team of people that are serious about their long term success as an individuals, as well as the business as a whole.
- And last but not least we’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hard working, and high energy person to start working and coaching our clients as soonest possible.
About the Position
We currently offer mostly large group metabolic and strength training sessions, semi-private training, and nutrition programs which motivate, educate, and support men and women to improve their health, fitness, and performance. Most of our programs include nutrition coaching, fitness testing, and body composition analysis.
Oh yea, I’m also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products.
You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others – because that’s what we do in my business.
Top Level Fitness is located at 2764 Aurora Avenue Suite 120, Naperville IL, 60540. We are at the same plaza as Menards.
Tasks We Need You To Perform
• Deliver Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs For Clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll be expected to deliver them in a fun, high energy, enthusiastic, educational, and supportive manner.
• Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track clients progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition logs and more, on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold our clients accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
• Perform Fitness Evaluations: You’ll need to perform fitness assessment and test for: body composition, body weight, girth measurements, and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
• Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
• Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide our clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- National Certification or some kind of College Degree in Exercise Science: We do not require for you to have previous personal training experience but we do require you to have basic understanding of human anatomy, physiology and biomechanics.
- Basic nutrition knowledge: You’ve heard this one: “You can’t out train a bad diet”. We believe in this and that is why most of our programs include the nutritional component included in the membership. Our next coach should understand the basic nutritional principles and being able to advise clients on proper nutrition.
- Good Communication Skills: You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. We’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People Skills and Personality: You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting training facility and you must be able to show our clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and Fitness Education: You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness.
- CPR Certified: If you don’t have one its not a problem you can easily get one in a day.
How to Apply
We’re looking to hire the right person as soon as possible. So if this job sounds good to you, then follow the instructions below precisely. Failure to follow the instructions will result in your resume being thrown out immediately. We are looking for a person who can follow instructions. This is your first test, okay?
Here is what we want from you:
- Answer the questions below in an email by sending us email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Applying for Coaching Position”
- First Name
- Last Name
- Link to your Facebook Profile
- Tell me a little about your background
- Why do you want to be a fitness coach?
- What about this position interests you most?
- What experience do you have that makes you a good fit?
- What people skills do you have that would make you a good coach?
- What do you feel makes you stand out above all other applicants?
- Where do you live?
- Where are you currently employed?
- Attach your resume
- Attach separate sheet of paper and list at least three references with phone numbers, email (optional) and what your relationship is with the references (i.e. – previous employer, college professor, etc. I don’t need reference from your best friend or from your mom).
- Attach a full body photo of yourself
- Optional: Shoot a video that describes why you’d be a great fit for our team. Do your best to show your unique personality in this video. Upload the video to Youtube or any other platform online.
- Include the answers as a cover in your email. Submit all above to the email address provided above
I will review your submission. If we feel you’re a good prospect, we’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
Again, thank you very much for your interest.
P.S. – This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Top Level Fitness is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that’s you, I encourage to apply now! I recognize and reward performance!
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat person and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit the form of this page today!